Things PagesMeter solves as your Website Auditing tool.
- How to diagnose any SEO problems?
- How to pinpoint the SEO issue’s root cause?
- What is impacting your search engine performance?
- How to meet Google’s quality signals?
Steps to achieve Site Ranking
Input the URL.
Crawl the website to get SEO insights.
Fix SEO issues.
Insights to audit your website SEO
Holistic metrics that give potential and actionable insights and a real-time website audit of your pages provide actionable insights based on the data collected.
- Discover issues and changes without waiting for a crawl to the finish.
- Prioritize it according to your needs.
- Stunning reports that are tailored just for you.
Make Google find and read your pages
Optimize and index your site pages for Google to understand. Discover how to make your content more visible in Google Search.
- Record SEO issues being introduced and resolved.
- Understand when changes occur on your site, and pinpoint SEO errors.
- Streamline workflows and get real-time updates on SEO error fixing.
Improve your site authority
Boost your site's overall SEO by auditing it and focusing on the external links pointing to it with a strong focus on quality and quantity.
- Optimize Google's crawlers' perception of your website.
- Quantifies your website to rank better in search engines.
- Find primary contributors to your domain authority score.
Dig deeper into SEO technical aspects
Develop technical SEO strategies that uphold improving your website's crawl ability, technical performance, rich snippets, and indexing.
- Uncover invisible technical SEO issues.
- Reveal duplicate content, orphan pages, broken URLs, and more.
- Solve digital marketers’ problems with the technical SEO audit.
FAQ on Website Audit
- Technical problems: These can include broken links, crawl errors, and slow loading times, which can affect the user experience and search engine rankings.
- Website structure and organization: Audit sites and identify problems with the overall structure and organization of the website, such as a poorly designed navigation system or a lack of a clear hierarchy.
- Quality and relevance of content: Site audit can evaluate the quality and relevance of the content on the website, including the use of keywords, the readability and value of the content, and the presence of duplicate or thin content.
- Design and user experience: SEO website auditors can examine the overall design and layout of the website, including factors such as the use of whitespace, the clarity and readability of text, and the overall aesthetic appeal of the site. It can also assess the website's usability, including issues such as ease of use and responsiveness on different devices.
- Search engine optimization: A website audit can identify problems with the website's search engine optimization (SEO), including issues with the website's metadata, the presence of duplicate content, and the use of external links.
- Analyzing website traffic and performance data
- Examining the website's structure and organization
- Checking for technical issues such as broken links or crawl errors
- Evaluating the quality and relevance of the website's content
- Analyzing the website's design and user experience
A basic audit of a small website might take a few hours, while a more comprehensive audit of a large, complex website could take several days or even longer.
This could involve changing the website's design, content, or technical infrastructure, or implementing new strategies for driving traffic and engagement.
- Improved website performance: A website audit can identify issues that negatively impact the website's performance, such as slow loading times or technical problems, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Enhanced user experience: A website audit can help identify problems with the usability and user experience of the website and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Increased search engine rankings: A website audit can identify issues with the website's search engine optimization (SEO) and provide recommendations for improving the website's ranking in search results.
- Increased traffic: By improving the performance, usability, and search engine ranking of a website, a website audit can help increase the amount of traffic the website receives.
- Cost savings: A website audit can help the organization save money by identifying and addressing problems with the website instead of spending money on unnecessary or ineffective marketing efforts.
- Increased conversions: By improving the website's overall effectiveness, a website audit can help increase the rate at which visitors take a desired action, such as making a purchase or filling out a form.
- Purpose and goals of the website: It's essential to understand the purpose and goals of the website, as this will help guide the focus and scope of the audit.
- The target audience of the website: Understanding the demographics and interests of the website's target audience can help inform the audit process and the recommendations for improvement.
- Website content: A thorough review of the content is an integral part of the audit process. This can include evaluating the quality and relevance of the content, as well as its organization and structure.
- Website's technical performance: A website audit should include an evaluation of the website's technical performance, including factors such as the website's loading speed, the presence of crawl errors, and the overall stability and reliability of the site.
- Website's design and user experience: We should evaluate the design and user experience of the website as part of the audit process. This can include examining the site's overall layout and aesthetic appeal, as well as its usability and responsiveness on different devices.
- Website's search engine optimization (SEO): The audit should evaluate the website's SEO, including factors such as the presence of relevant keywords, the use of metadata, and the quality and relevance of external links.
The features your ranking process needs
With PagesMeter, you have everything you need for better website speed monitoring, all in one place.
Get a holistic view of your page-level data to see how different performance metrics impact and solve SEO challenges.
Analyze a web page’s content quality with metrics on content distribution. Evaluate everything from HTML to backlinks.
Diagnose links, including internal, and external ones, redirects, and their HTTP response status, all in one place.
See all optimization errors of the site on a prioritized basis to make it easier to optimize and more effective.
Ensure your customers' satisfaction, we monitor your services from around the globe.
Connect your applications together and keep your data in sync with PagesMeter to other analytics in one interface.
The best accessible way to see and understand your website's SEO trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
Make data-driven decisions more quickly and deliver a better search experience to your quality traffic leads.
Improve the workflow by sending the right notification to the team member at the right time.
Scale your SEO performance with PagesMeter
Real-time analysis and insights into your web page’s SEO functioning to improve your visibility in search engine results.