Travel & Hospitality
Load performance of web pages can be monitored in minutes. To get started, just type in your URL and select the region from where the testing has to be done. PagesMeter will then monitor the site and report on the load time and performance based on your scheduled time.
No one likes to wait longer. Slower the page loading, quicker will be the fall in the number of users of your site.
- Ease of Use
- Waterfall Graph
- Performance Improvement
It is essential to ensure the availability and accessibility of your website to users across all businesses.
- Your users may come from different parts of the world.
- So, it is crucial to track your site to ensure that they are always ready and available to the users.
- PagesMeter will make your job easy by monitoring the availability of your site from several locations across the globe.
Instant SEO Alerting
PagesMeter will notify you in case of any internal or external outages or connectivity issues in your sites and services.
- You can setup the notification by choosing one of the many integration options available.
- Receive alerts on the occurrence of an incident.
- Within a couple of minutes you can figure out the issue and resolve it immediately without delays.
The features your business needs
With PagesMeter, you have everything you need for better website speed monitoring, all in one place.
We monitor your services from all over the globe to ensure that all of your customers are enjoying the experience.
Integrate directly with the apps you use the most and receive notifications via Slack, PagerDuty, and Email.
Receive weekly performance reports in your inbox to stay informed, and highlight performance trends.
Detailed monitor reporting highlights timing distribution, errors, geographical latency and more.
Improve the workflow by sending the right notification to the team member at the right time.
Using the REST API, automate the interactions with PagesMeter.