Powering the world's best product teams
From next-gen startups to established enterprises.
Monitor your site speed
No one likes to wait for long. Slower the page loading, quicker the decrease in your site’s traffic.
- Quickly find problems: Identify the load times, file sizes and other elements in the web page
- Improve Performance: causes the page to slow down and how to improve the performance.
Content Change Tracking
It is essential to ensure the availability and accessibility of your website to users across all businesses.
- Ensure accessibility: PagesMeter will alert you immediately in the occurrence of site’s outage or slow page load time.
Get notified at the right time
PagesMeter screens out any false alarms and double checks the incidents before sending you the alerts.
- Set alerts: can set your alert option to notify the entire team,
- Integrations: or individual users or third party integrations such as Slack and PagerDuty.
Frequently Asked Questions
After you signup, you can access all the features in the PagesMeter Professional Plan for 21 days. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with PagesMeter before you buy the product.
Yes. PagesMeter is a pay-as-you-go service and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Click on “Billing” in your PagesMeter account to change your plan.
Yes, you can cancel your plan anytime. Once you have canceled we’ll end your plan as of the next subscription cycle, no questions asked.
You’re charged a monthly subscription fee depending on your account’s plan. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. At this time, we only accept payments online. All of our payments follow USD pricing.
Yes, it is possible! You can enable yearly payment mode in your Plans page in the PagesMeter.
We have answers. Email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you.
Maximize your search engine visibility.
With PagesMeter, you have everything you need for better website speed monitoring, all in one place.